Alton is a water consumables supply company that believes in quality.
Founded in 2012
Based in Cape Town, South Africa, Alton’s expertise lies in:
- Importing water-related consumables such as water dispensers and accessories from Asia and Europe.
- Blow moulding 11L to 18.9L carbonate bottles, with and without handles and taps.
- Manufacturing non-spill and one-piece caps.
- Offering turnkey solutions for water treatment to bottling lines.
- Introducing one-way and low-cost, reusable HDPE kegs.
- Alton is also BWCA and WE accredited, expanding their market to Europe
Featured Product – Junior 300 Washer
The Junior 300 Washer has the following main features:
- It is designed for 5 washing treatment.
- It can manage 5 litres to 5Gallons bottles.
- Automatic bottle inload and outload.
- Neck handling of the bottle by patented grippers.
- Rotary and self-cleaning nozzles (Patented).
- Lack of point with water stagnation.
- Automatic disinfection of the rinsing area.
- Easy access for ordinary maintenance.
- Change-over easy and with no downtimes.